Workshop on Social Policy and International Cooperation: Challenge for the Ministries of Social Development and the Inter-American Social Protection Network
The workshop's objective was to contribute to the improvement of the international cooperation strategies and methodologies in social protection applied by Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and the Inter-American Social Protection Network (IASPN).
• Brazil (Ministry of Social Development and the Fight Against Hunger)
• Chile (Solidarity and Social Investment Fund))
• Colombia (Presidential Agency for Social Action and International Cooperation)
• Mexico (Ministry of Social Development/Opportunities)
• Uruguay (Ministry of Social Development)
• Department of Social Development and Employment of the Organization of American States (OAS)
• Brazilian Cooperation Agency
• International Center of Policies for Inclusive Growth (IPC-GI)
• International and Ibero-American Foundation for Administration and Public Policy (FIIAPP)
• University Institute of Development and Cooperation of the Complutense University of Madrid
Please note that the presentations and final report are available only in Spanish. Refer to the Spanish site to read these documents.