Stay up to date on site content by subscribing to updates. Manage subscriptions from within your user profile.
It is assumed you are currently a member of the site.
You can subscribe to updates for a variety of content types (blogs, news, events, etc.) as well as specific resource items (a document, for example).
Subscribe throughout the site:
When viewing a document, news item, event, group resource, or tutorial, at the bottom of the page, you will see a link to Subscribe. Click to expand and view the subscription options.
- You can choose to subscribe to this page. [You will receive an email notice whenever this item is updated.]
- You can choose to subscribe to this type of content. [If this is a Blog and you choose to Subscribe "To Blog content," you will receive an email notice whenever a new blog is posted.]
- You can choose to subscribe to content with various tags. [In this example, the resource is a link which has been tagged with the type of resource "Presentation." If you select the box, you will be notified of any new postings that have been tagged as a "Presentation."]
- When you are done making your selections, click Save.
When subscribed content is posted or updated, a notice will be sent via email. The email will contain a link to view the posted resource. It will also contain a link to unsubscribe, as well as a link to manage your subscriptions in your user profile.
- Click on your username.
- Click on the Subscriptions tab.
- Click on Pages/Threads. You can see all of your current subscriptions to pages within the site. If you would like to unsubscribe from a page, uncheck the box next to the title and click Save.
- Click on Content Types. You can see all of the available content types as well as your current subscriptions. Subscribe or unsubscribe by checking/unchecking the boxes. Click Save.
- Click on Categories. You can see the specific tags to which you've subscribed within each category. To unsubscribe, uncheck the box next to the tag name and click Save.
- Click on Overview. In this section, click the links to expand and view the various subscription options.
- Delivery of Notifications: By default, your user account is set to receive notifications. You can choose "No" to temporarily suspend notifications while you are on vacation, for example. Click Save Notifications.
- Settings: You can choose to auto-subscribe to content and comments. You can also specify how often you would like to be notified of updates or comments. Click Save Settings.