If you are attending an IASPN Workshop, you may need to sign up to attend your program of choice.
It is assumed you are a member of the portal and a member of the discussion group pertaining to the workshop.
- Click on Groups in the main menu.
- Click on the link for the group (in this example, the "Third Caribbean Workshop on Social Protection and International Cooperation").
- You may view program details by clicking on the links in the program grid organized by country, or you may click on the program in the group resource list at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are familiar with the programs available, click on the link to "Select your porgram(s) of interest."
- On the form, please fill out the country name, the number of country reps, and make your first and second choice selections using the drop down lists.
- Click Submit.
- You will see a confirmation that your submission has been received.