Share knowledge within a group by starting a discussion. Group members can then post comments in response to the discussion topic.
The user will be able to start a discussion within a group.
It is assumed that you are currently a member of the group. Only members of the group can upload content and start a group discussion.
- Click on Groups in the main menu.
- Select a group from the list.
- In the "Create Group Content" block to the right, click on Group Discussion.
- On the Create Group Discussion form:
- Provide a short but descriptive title for the Discussion.
- In the Body field, fully describe the discussion topic.
- Tag your discussion by selecting from the drop-down lists for country, sectors, and topics. This helps when filtering and viewing on themed topic pages.
- The Group Content Visibility setting allows you to specify whether this discussion should be public or private to the members of the group.
- On the Related Content tab, you may choose to relate this discussion to a wide variety of site conetnt, including documents, videos, blogs, etc.
- Scroll down and click SAVE.